We make it happen with specialty services
In addition to traditional accounting and advisory services, DFK Lonsdale offers your business a full range of specialty services including advice on:
- The Family Owned Business
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Affairs
- Bookeeping for small/medium businesses
- Indigenous services and consulting
Our extensive contacts within the legal profession mean we can assist you with:
- Establishment of discretionary or unit trusts
- Amendments to trust deeds for change of trustees or other details
- Organising superannuation fund deeds
We also offer a focused range of forensic and litigation services:
- Our experts support your case in all the financial aspects of litigation, insurance claims and mediation ensuring you are prepared for any type of conflict or legal dispute.
- Examples of situations which need our skills:
- The valuation of family and closely-held businesses conducted through private companies, trusts and partnerships or as sole traders in relationship breakdowns, exiting partner or shareholder issues, private equity or debt raisings and in buy/sell transactions
The assessment of past and future economic loss in personal injury, public liability, product liability, professional indemnity and trade practices disputes.
- Investigative and forensic consulting, in particular the analysis of complex financial arrangements, group structures, the tracing of undisclosed assets
- Assistance in fraud and criminal cases
Our top specialist holds bachelor and dual masters degrees majoring in economics, accounting and corporate valuation. He is particularly well experienced in all areas of family law and commercial litigation and is a respected expert witness appearing in the District, Supreme, Family and Federal Courts.